Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skip this entry

This entry is not for you. Quit now.

This is for myself.
I am talking to myself. I am talking to something that made no response. Here I am.

I used to do this since I was a young little girl.
I talked to my doll before bed, telling my teddy bear what was happening that day and blew it a kiss saying goodnight.
I talked to God when I got into troubles and wild hope God would fix it.
I talked to my pet, consoling him with soft words.

And now, I murmur to my own self when things not alright, when I feel sick and unpleasant with a gush of emotion.
I am down with the blues. again. Losing faith, losing confidence, wasting my time.
I whine. And then suspire.
I am insane. I am goofy. I am out of my mind.

So stop reading.
For you, it's simply a waste of time reading a nut's blog.
Don't even bother to spend a single second reading this wishy-washy one.
Go watch TV, take a shower.

Nicole!
Stop mumbling, for goodness sake.