Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another bad day

I don't feel good
I don't feel right
I don't like your plans
I don't like your attitude
I don't want to bear with your bad temper
I don't agree with your values
I don't listen to you
I don't want to be whom you want me to be
I don't want to do what you ask me to do
I don't want to argue
I don't want to debate
I don't need rational analysis
I don't feel we are connected
I don't see what you see
I don't want to ruin every weekend
I don't want to shed a tear
I don't feel your healing power
I don't want to explain how i feel
I don't feel your love and care
I don't want our relationship gone like this
We've tried so hard to figure out what's wrong with us, 
yet we can't work it out
I am so sad
I had a really bad day




You don't feel good
You don't feel right
You don't like my plans
You don't like my attitude
You don't want to bear with my bad temper 
You don't agree with my values
You don't listen to me
You don't want to be whom i want you to be
You don't want to do what i ask you to do
You don't want to argue
You don't want to debate
You don't feel we are connected
You don't see what i see
You don't want to ruin every weekend
You don't want our relationship gone like this
We've tried so hard to figure out what's wrong with us, 
yet we can't work it out
You feel so sad
You had a really bad day, too.