Saturday, July 24, 2010

Me-Here-Now

What's in my mind? What's in your mind?
Pass it on and do your own version if you're a blogger like me :)

1. Where are you: my rental apartment
2. Where-To today: Cyberport
3. What are you thinking now: kinda worry about my first working day in w
4. Your hair: wavy. In fact it's very very very time-consuming to keep it in good shape!! It takes me half an hour using the hair dryer to set curl... 
5. Your favorite food: chocolate, but that's more a sweet. So favourite food would be seafood risotto, sashimi, steak, roast..and..and..too many to list
6. Your favorite drink:Iced Tea, coffee, Yakult and Coke, they're always in fringe
7. Your dream/goal: to be exactly where I'm meant to be, the hard part is figuring that out. 
8. What are your hobbies: social networking (facebook/msn/you-tube/blogger/flickr/Twitter/Vimeo...blah blah blah.I'm addicted, but who don't?) of cause i love
shopping, sun-bathing & swimming, movies, magazine, express cooking, joyriding...again too many to list
9. What is your fear: the unpleasantness
10. Where do you want to be in 10 years: happy and successful, get married give birth being promoted round the globe
11. Where were you last night: Girl's night out with my best friend
12. Something you are not: patient
13. Wish list items: tickets to Switzerland/ Italy
14. Last thing you did: finished a cup of Movenpick, swiss choco favour
15. Your TV: Samantha Browns Great Weekends- Discovery T&L
16. Your pets: Two long haired guinea pigs. They're so much like moving wigs!!! 
17. Your friends: Are a mixed bunch of creatives, shop-owners, musicians, and other wonderfully life enriching people.
18. Your favorite store: HMV- there i can find good movies and music, my life essentials. Coffee Shop- let's lean on the sofa and read some gossip magazines with a cup of cappuccino!
19. Things that you feel regret: Never success to save up, ever
20. Something you want to tell someone but you didn't: 
To mum: sorry for being rude all the time on the phone
To dad: sorry I didn't come back to visit over a month or even drop you a call, there are no worse daughter than me.
To Bennett: I know I'm very immature in some way, I'm sorry. And I know you've tried hard to be a better one, with my appreciation yet i didn't show you.
21. What's next: Work hard/ Future Planning