Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sun lounger in Braemar Hill Mansions

I am overcooked. Too tanned.
  
It was a sunny Sunday. We chose to embrace the sun once again like the other day we did. Instead of going joyride, we took a much lazier way that it is mere a 2 mins walk from the apartment to the pool.

There was nobody when i got there. Great! So I straightly dived in and swam for a lap. Breathe in, head down, breathe out, head up. Back and forth, back and forth.
Backed to the sun lounger, took a nap. 10mins later, turned around. I felt like as if i was a pancake on a frying pan. Haha...

Man's reading, woman's putting on sunblock, kid's running and shouting with glee, father's teaching son, bro's shooting each other with their water-gun, lifeguard's scanning for hotties.

Watching people. Drinking lemonade. Listening to ipod. Doing whatever i want to.
I am relaxed. I feel good. I love Sunday. Sunny one.
Cheers!