Friday, December 10, 2010

December Rocks!

I love DEC!

I'm off for the whole December! I'm having a longgggg-break, heeeheeee...
Always be good to myself, so let's do whatever I want to! Time to laid-back, relax, time to refresh, time for fun, time for amusement, time for magic happens!
I'm going for a crazy journey to Seoul with my crazy soul-mate Afa! We can possibly empty our pockets as we're gonna do a lots of crazy shopping! OMG! hahha!
I'm having my Happy Birthday! My 26th birthday, lovely!
I'm having a Merry Merry Christmas with gourmet barbecue, roasted turkey, fine wine, x'mas gifts & surprises, lots of parties lots of good movies and a whole lot of fantastic moment!!

Isn't it fabulous? I just can't wait for all these fun time! 
Come on! Life's short, play hard!!

Yooooooo Hoooooo!(Yea, I know, I know I'm far too hyper!)