Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Year

Yea, I have changed my blog header! Very nice, huh?
It's such a beautiful shot I took in Austria, in the Alps. A scenic and peaceful one.
I wish I will be there once again in my future.

It has been a year since my last journey. I miss it so so much!
From Austria to Slovenia to Czech to Germany, it was the greatest travel experience i have ever had. It is definitely one of the most unforgettable moments in my life. 

I have written a journal. (click to view!)  and i shot thousand pictures.
Breathtaking view, scenic drive, picturesque town, historical architecture, good food, good people, how wonderful!

Here are some of the best shots :D
Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt, Austria
Alps
Lake Bled, Slovenia
Zell am See, Austria
Alpine Road, Alps



Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
Prague Castle, Czech Republic
Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic

Vienna, Austria
Zugspitz, Germany














I am so looking forward to our next journey :)