Monday, March 29, 2010

Love and Hate

List 10 things I LOVE, 10 things I HATE
and 5 random things about me.

LOVE
1. Gourmet meals!! yum yum!!
2. Snap shots (just shoot instantly, capture that single moment. No focal length, no shutter speed, no aperture......)
3. Journey!!!
4. Collecting feminine accessories (earrings, necklaces and brooches)
5. My boyfriend kissing my forehead :)
6. Browsing aimlessly
7. Chocolate and Pistachio Nut Gelato
8. Go joyriding during weekend
9. Changing my hair style constantly
10. Snowy white December

HATE
1. Waiting (Rank no.1, i hate waiting around for public transport, i hate waiting for the table, i hate waiting for the parking space, i hate waiting for the late-comers, i hate traffic jam...because i have (absolutely) zero patience)
2. Boss brief in new assignment on Friday happy hour
3. Being stared at when doing shopping (Jesus! i won't steal!!Don't fix your eyes on me!)
4. Dumb fellows 
5. Mad at someone or having a cold war (i feel so unpleasant...)
6. People telling me what i should do and what i shouldn't
7. Receiving unknown phone calls and keep asking me if i want to make a loan
8. Secondhand smoke
9. Girls with "bling bling diamonds" nails
10. Someone blocking my vision when watching films

5 Random Things About Me
1. Go to bed before 12 recently, and god bless i have a good night sleep
2. Currently house hunting
3. Prefer flats than high heels
4. Watch my favourite TV episodes with English subtitles
5. Love my boyfriend though i always tell him i don't