Friday, April 9, 2010

Currently Listening- Muse

The Resistance












I don't think you can really go wrong with The Resistance. It's a rock album like no other made in today's modern age. So this album; I like it. I gave it five stars, based upon the comparison to what's out there right now.

What the band does so wonderfully is that it transcends rock n roll more so than its contemporaries. It has the ability to fuse together the orchestral sounds of classical music with the aggressiveness of modern rock.
Muse is also very keen on creating some truly beautiful melodic moments as well. It's this versatility that makes Muse a unique musical act, and a rather complete one as well.

I love every single track, it's been years since i've enjoyed a full album. It's not easy to find one, even including my favorite bands as there bound to be a few songs that are so so. However, this one is the exception.

Muse "Uprising" on Vimeo.