Friday, April 9, 2010

Be Strong Dear

My elder sister recently went through a sorrowful decision that she's gonna break up with her boyfriend. I know it will be a harsh period for her to go through and it surely will last quite a long while because it won't be easy to fade one's memories. She's now in a state of blue and becoming a melancholy girl. I've tried so hard to cheer her up in every ways but it seems doesn't work well at all...

I told her one way to cope (and a way to get through any kind of drama in one’s life) is to surround yourself with exceptional people. Or, to make a change of your routine.

Go for a journey, meet strangers, chill out with dudes, have a new hairdo, quit your job(er..i know it's an irrational idea, but it may works!) Or, even move to a new place!
That's the best way ever. And that's the best reason to persuade her living with me while my stupid landlord's kickin' me out.

So we're now doing house-hunting and hopefully we will move in late April.
It will be a busy month because there are thousands things to do within next couple of weeks. I'll have my last day in CTWCM in mid April and right after I'll go for a vacation in Bintan. (yea yea, sunshine and beaches!) When i come back i gotta pack my stuffs and get moving.

Isn't it crazy? Sounds like I'm the one who wear the willow and going through a Life-Changing moment.
Anyway, it shall be a nice start.